For Medical Massage Therapy, we are **in-network for the following insurances:
- Molina- Medicaid, If you are Medicare approved (Medicare Advantage, Medicare-Medicaid Program), Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Fulcrum- Quartz, Quarts Medicare Advantage- TruTouch
- Aetna-(Medicare Advantage PPO, Benefit Plan)
- American Specialty Health Group, Inc. Seamless Accounts(benefit Plan)-HMSA(
- 1) HMSA (HMO, PPO & Medicare Advantage PPO)
- 2) Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. (EPO, HMO, POS & PPO)
- 3) Priority Health (HMO, POS & PPO; Benefit Plan)
- 4) Providence Health Plan (OR) (Signature, Choice, Connect, Extend, PEBB & Intel Connected Care)
- Providence Health Plan-(signature, Choice Connect, Extended, PEBB & Intel Connected Care; Network Access Plan)
- Optum Physical-
- Health Allies-United Health Care, Signature Wellness Plan, Veterans Affairs (VA) Community Care Network (CCN)
For Medical Massage, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Sports Massage, Prenatal Massage & Customized Spa Massage Therapies, we accept:
- ChooseHealthy Program-Discount Program (Cigna, Aetna, Etc)
We accept PERSONAL INJURY cases for Medical Massage Therapy upon verification of active case and attorney representation. Up to 50% of payment may be required prior to services.
We Accept Health Spending & Flexible Spending Accounts (HSA/FSA) Card Payments.
**Oftentimes, insurances we are not in-network with may still cover some of your fees. If you are uncertain of your insurance coverage, upon full payment for services, we will provide copies of invoices for your personal submission to your insurance carrier for reimbursement consideration.